- Outlet shops like Factory suck. There are only too old clothes and most of them of very bad quality and high price.
- C&A is a great shop where you can find almost anything great there jeans, shoes, socks, underwear, ... for really good quality/price.
- H&M there are also really great shirts.
- Celio is also trendy and elegant and very good quality/price mainly for jeans and other apparel like jackets.
- Zara man is also quite good for fashion clothes and cool and elegant t-shirts.
- Springfield you can also find some cool shirts at good quality/price.
- El Corte Inglés is also a good department store for clothing although more expensive than the rest. Anyway there is also quite great quality/price if you look closely.
Shopping for clothing is hard
Here is a list of shops with my comments of them: